Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Treat Your Skin With Bioelements Vitalization

For some reason, even though its almost summer and actually quite warm in San Francisco these days, my skin is still really dry. If I don't shave for a few days (out of pure laziness) and don't moisturize my legs get all itchy and dry. Well thank goodness the considerate people at Bioelements Professional Skin Care sent me their new body cream called Vitalization. It banished my dryness in one application!

I like this creme because it has all natural ingredients like shea butter, red tea, botanical oils (apricot kernel, olive, rice bran, grape, black current, sunflower seed oil, bergamot, cardamon, and clove!! That a lot of botanicals!), and beta carotene, which converts to vitamin A to help smooth skin. It smells good, lightly herbal yet not obtrusive. It smoothed away any rough spots and lasted all day long without being slimy.

Try it out for yourself. Bioelements is available at their spa nationwide or at SpaLook.com or DermaStore.com

Creme Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Going to try this product because I have been meaning to change and try something different - I like that it smells good with a light herbal presence

Anonymous said...

Well you know what? I love the product of herbal essences because it has the same affect. It smells herbel essency and when you get out of the hot steaming shower you just feel as though you're in a different world when you close your eyes and take a deep breath.. Its fun, enjoyable, and exhilirating!!!