Monday, April 14, 2008

Cool Gelato On a Hot Spring Day

This past weekend was the warmest weather we've had in San Francisco in  months. The hot sun baked down on all of us so as we shed our winter coats and boots for t-shirts and flip-flops, and sought fun in the sun. I headed to the gelato shop for a cool refreshing treat, but not before I popped into Sephora for some gifts. And to my surprise, I found a new kind of gelato.  


I've always loved Philosophy's Lip Balms. They are a fabulous stable that really moisturizes. Their new lip gelato collection is equally as pleasing as the original but they have 5 delicious flavors to choose from: tangerine, lime, grapefruit, lemonade, and pomegranate. I got Soul Mates in my favorite scent/flavor, Grapefruit. It has great shine and adds a bit of a plump to your lips.  But the best part is how not sticky it is! This one is staying in my purse for sure!

Gelato Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: