Friday, April 4, 2008

Mens Fashion Show

Going to the Macy's Mens Fashion show tonight and my friends and I have backstage access! So excited! I'll let you know how it goes... I bet I'll see some half naked men... wearing makeup! Nice!


**UPDATE: The fashion show was fun. Lots of very attractive men in stylish outfits standing on platforms throughout the 3rd floor of Macy's Mens Department. I felt a little bad ogling at them all so blatantly, but then they changed into their next outfit, which for some was just swim trunks and I forgot my embarrassment. I'm not really a fan of guys in makeup, but most of these guy were naturally gorgeous and didn't need any at all. Some had way too much hair gel, which I really don't like, but they were all very nice to look at.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Introducing www.LoveAtMadisonAndWall.com.

Want to be happily coupled with a next-gen Mr. Big? Learn why his foundational success will be owning a popular online market for the ad spaces on blogs (hence Madison (Ave.) and Wall (St.)); then learn what you need to know to co-produce the online sitcom about his love life that he will use to popularize all of his online markets (e.g., the market that will make customized education affordable for the non-rich).

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, etc.

And, of course, feel free to introduce your friends to the site :-)

Best,

Frank Ruscica