Friday, July 25, 2008

Bored With Your Lashes? Try These!

Cosmetics companies are also coming up with new ways to improve your looks. Sometimes its with formulas, sometimes its with packaging and sometimes its with entirely new products. Here are some interesting things I've come across lately in the world of LASHES:

Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara: This is the weirdest brush I've ever seen. Apparently, this tiny brush helps to curl and separate your lashes to perfection. I'd be willing to try it just for the novelty. Only available at Sephora.




Model Co Lash Wand Heated Eyelash Curler: I'm not sure about heat getting that close to my eye, but if it gives gorgeous curly lashes I just might try it. Only available online.




Urban Decay Skyscraper Mascara: This seemingly ordinary mascara has a special ingredient: shu extract. This the ancient Chinese herb that promotes health, pigmentation and prevents hair loss. Might be hocus-pocus but it sounds convincing.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: