Thursday, July 17, 2008

Check Out What's in My Bag!

My girl Sarah over at Cupcakes Taste Nice had a great idea for a way to keep her blog going while she is on vacay. She is asking her reader to post pictures of their makeup bags and what in them. I thought, how fun, especially since I just bought a new camera! Thanks to Lilan from The Daily Cookie for recommending her digi, I now am the proud owner of a Canon Power Shot SD750. So far I love it, espeically the HUGE 3" display screen.

Anyways back to my purse! I am currently still looking for the perfect makeup bag, so I literally just have all my products thrown in the bottom of my purse. Terrible I know! So I did the whole contents of my beloved black Francesco Biasa (in no particular order):-Micheal by Micheal Kors sunnies, the only big sunglasses that sit on my nose and not my cheeks
-Hobo wallet, I just love the opalescent color
-Advil, tampon, allergy meds, gum, ya know basics
-Nvey Eco Organic Erase Concealer in Neutral, a great pan concealer for when serious coverage is needed
-Cargo Wet/Dry Powder Foundation in 20
-Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer in 2, just picked it up, will review soon!
-Bvlgari Au The Blanc Refreshing Towel, they were handing them out at Sephora, thought I'd keep it in my bag for a smelly day... hope it smells good!
-MAC Tendertones Lip Balm in E-Z Baby, an almost colorless shine and tons of moisture gloss
-Philosophy Lip Gelato Soul Mates Grapefruit, a super shiny gloss that tastes delish
-Philosophy Kiss Me Red Lip Balm, a touch of color but mostly moisture as well
-Rosebud Salve, a classic balm even the boys can enjoy without feeling girly
(Gosh, can you tell I love/need/have to have lip stuff with me at all times?!?)
-Fresh Firebird Mascara, a free sample I just got today. Can't wait to try it out! Not available yet in stores.

What's in Your Bag? Dig Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

marisol said...

I cringed when I read that you keep all your MU at the bottom of your bag. My worst nightmare is that a pen will burst and mess up my purse so I keep it in a separate bag.