Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Jan Marini Skin Research, Week 4

I am still loving all the products I mentions a few weeks ago in my post about Jan Marini Skin Research. My skin is starting to look fabulous! Almost all my breakouts have cleared up. The ones that still have popped up from time to time are most likely due to a few lazy nights when I didn't wash my face (tisk, tisk) and hormones. But overall my skin looks better than it has in months. I have added two things to my regimen, once again, curiosity of the lovely people at Jan Marini:

Bioglycolic Facial Cleanser: This is a gentle cleanser, great for all skin types. It goes on like a lotion yet it contains powerful glycolic acid to cleanse the skin thoroughly. You just massage it in to dry skin then rinse clean with tepid water. My skin feels clean but not tight or dry at all.






Benzoyl Peroxide 5%: I used this when my acne was at it's worst to kill the P. Acne bacteria that causes pimples. I hate BP gets on my sheets and towels though so I use it very sparingly, wash my hands well with soap after, and let it dry before heading to bed. It works to kill the nasty stuff but at a price!



Cleanse Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: