Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Favorite Mini Beauty Items

Whenever I shop at Sephora, I am always tempted by the little bins lined up next to the register. They are full of small sized of great products to try and test. Some of my favorites are:


Philosophy Purity Made Simple To Go ($10): A great face wash in the perfect size to take on trips or an overnight bag. Although, at 3.5 oz, its too big to bring a plane... stupid TSA rules!




L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream Travel Size ($10): A perfectly wonderful hand cream to keep in your purse. It's small yet powerfully moisturizing.



Tocca Candelina Travel Candle Collection ($16 each): These candles are the perfect addition to any travel bag. To add a touch of comfort to a lame hotel room, light one while taking a bath or getting ready for a night out. My favorite is Celopatra, a clean, fresh scent.



Stila's Jade Blossom Perfume Solid ($20): I love the concept of perfume solids. A quick, easy dap and you smell fresh as a garden party on a summer day.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh, your Sephora has the Tocca candelinas at the register? I'm so jealous! (I am also in love with the minis there.)

Beth said...

Tocca is only available in the USA online. Though I have seen some candle sets on the end of aisles near fragrance but that was awhile ago!