Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Kill Dry Hands With L'Occitane Hand Cream Trio

I spent the three day weekend having the time of my life with 20 of my closest friends in a gorgeous rental house up in Sonoma county. It was flippin amazing. Beautiful weather the whole time and so much fun! After a long day of wine tasting, all we wanted to do was lay out on the deck and enjoy the hot tub. But after three days of this, my skin was not very happy with me! The tub dried me out so very much. So I was so glad I had picked up extra sets of L'Occitane Hand Cream Trios over the holidays. In fact, they are still on sale on their website and you might be able to find them in stores as well. The set contains rose, honey and lemon, and cherry blossom. I love the rose scented one, but they are all very nice. They go on smooth and my hands suck in the moisture from the shea butter so well. Seriously, I have one in every purse, one at my desk and one by my bed. So very necessary! And for $21 for 3, you should stock up too! Also, the body cream trio is great too, and also $21! At least this economy is helping my habits... eck!

Moisturize Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: