Thursday, January 29, 2009

Michael Kors Lip Gloss and Rollerball Duo

I never thought I would be into a scent like Michael Kors. It is heady with white florals and would seem to be the type of scent that would go sour on me in no time. But I saw this adorable lip gloss/rollerball duo and I had to pick it up. For $22, you can try out the scent and have a great basic almost nude lip gloss to throw in your purse. To my surprise I rather enjoy the scent. It is a nice change from my usually bright, crispy, fruity scents. Definately romantic, great for a date or something. Though I have noticed a lot of people recognize the scent easily because it is so popular. Oh well, a small price to pay.

Notes include: Dewy Freesia, Tamarind, Chinese Osmanthus, Incense, Fresh Tuberose, White Wings Peony, Blue Orris, Arum Lilies, Cashmere Woods, Musk, Vetiver Haiti.

Roll Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: