Friday, October 3, 2008

Aveda Limited Edition Pink Ribbon Hand Relief

I actually wrote about Aveda's Hand Relief just over a year ago, right when I was starting out this little site of mine. Oh, memories! But seriously, it is a great hand lotion and honestly, I'm not sure why I stopped using it. It smells divine and really moisturizes without getting your hand all sticky.

Now I have a reason to go get another bottle! Aveda is offering a special limited edition Breast Cancer Awareness Hand Relief It is a larger sized bottle (5 oz. instead of 4.5 oz.) and they are pledging to donate $4 from every sale (it retails for $20) to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation to fund environmental research to help find a cure, with a maximum donation of $300,000. I call that relief!

To top that off, if you enter the code WORLDPINK at checkout, you get free ground shipping! Nice stuff, huh?!

Pink Lovely! And don't forget to Comment4aCure!

bbnbca, c4ac

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

marisol said...

I like Aveda products but they are a bit pricey. However, with the discount and the donation towards Breast Cancer Awareness, it may be worth it.