Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Benefit's Bad Gal Plum Mascara

It might be surprising to you that up until recently, I didn't own a single mascara that was anything but black! I think the last time I did "spring cleaning" on my makeup collection, I tossed the few blues and browns had because they were gross and old. So when I had the chance to try Benefit's Bad Gal Plum I knew it was time to get some color back into my life. I know how it goes, you get very used to the way black mascara looks and anything else just doesn't seem to make your eyes POP they way it does. But honestly I think there is a time and place for this lovely Plum shade. It kinda makes your eyes look ethereal, since it is a soft purpley-brown, sending the focus on the color of your eye instead of your lashes. I used it with some gold and bronze toned shadows and the effect was pretty and soft, not super intense. I think it is a good daytime mascara, a nice change from black, black, black, but not as dull as boring brown. Try it!

Plum Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: