Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Primer

The other week I went to grab my trusty Urban Decay Primer Potion from my makeup case and it was missing. I knew the culprit was most likely my rascally kitten whose favorite game is to knock things on the ground and bat them around, usually into a dark corner of my closet. So I was forced to go for plan b, Too Faced Shadow Insurance for my eye primer. It comes in a small tube and since I hadn't used it in awhile, the first bit was all oil. Yuck! I closed it up and squeezed it a bunch to mix it up again. The consistency was better, but still much more wet then UDPP. A little goes a long way and I ended up squeezing out too much the first few times I used it. It did seem to keep my shadow from fading throughout the day but I didn't like how oily it felt. Today, looking for an umbrella in my closet (rainy season has offically started in SF, boo hoo!), I found my UDPP! Needless to say, I reverted back to my old ways but I'll keep the Too Faced Shadow Insurance around for "rainy days." All in all, I think it is a decent eye primer that does the job well, but not a fabulous as my fav.

Prime Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: