Monday, December 8, 2008

Nick Arrojo's Blow Dry Gift Set

If you're anything like me then you love to watch TLC's What Not to Wear. Seeing frumpy ladies get turned into fashionistas never gets old. I think I watched an episode everyday when I was in college. Part of what makes the show so great are the hosts. I love Stacy, Clinton, and Carmindy of course, but the hair stylist Nick Arrojo is great too. I just found out the other day than not only does he have his own studio in New York but he has his own line of products. I got to try the volume foam, and if the rest of his products work as well as it does, I bet the line will do very well. It gives my hair tons of shape and body without making it feel full of sticky product and it is only $15 for 4.2oz. For the holidays, there are a few gift sets available as well. The Blow Dry Set contains the volumizing foam I like so much and both a round and paddle brush to help you get a great blow-out right at home. Perfect for ladies like me, with flat lifeless hair that needs help on a daily basis.

Gift Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: