Tuesday, March 24, 2009

mark. Spring 2009 "Flip For It" Color Kits

I don't tend to be a big fan of multi-product palettes. I find then usually contain one too many products I'll never use (like dark red lip colors or pale blue eyeshadows). But I kinda like mark cosmetics Spring 09 set of "Flip For It" Color Kits in LA and Tokyo. They each contain two eye shadows, a blush, and 4 lip colors. Each one is suppsoed to mimic the style of the city they are named after, and being the California girl I am, I like LA (although I'm not always fond of that city... ugh the traffic!). Well smog aside, the eye colors in LA are pretty and very wearable. The blush is a little on the pale side. Then you flip the inside over to reveal 4 lip colors! The two ligher shades of gloss are very wearable, and the darker ones just have a hint of color. They actually superised me by being super moisturizing and having a subtle, sweet taste. So if you are a minimalist when it comes to what you throw in your purse, this little cube might work for you and its only $20. mark is available from a mark rep or at meetmark.com

Flip Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: