Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Murad T-Zone Pore Refining Gel

While I am pretty sold on the amazing-ness of the Bliss Peeling Groovy serum, I have to continue to try new product since, duh, that is why I have this blog! So when I got a chance to try a similar product from Murad, i.e. a serum that helps the skin exfoliate, I decided to incorporate it into my skin care routine. I've been using Murad's T-Zone Pore Refining Gel at night after I wash my face. I pump only once and get enough gel for my entire face (its not just for the T-zone, its can go everywhere!). It goes on a bit more wet and a little sticky, which is why I use it at night, followed by a heavier moisturizer than I use in the morning. The gel contains some of the best proven ingredients for helping skin be clearer and brighter, like glycolic acid, salicylic acid and retinol, and a antioxidant, Pomegranate extract. So far, I like the results, clearer skin and fewer breakouts. It can sting a little on application, especially if my skin is dry or irritated, but if it helps me go through my peeling groovy slower, I'm a fan. Also, at $40 for 2 oz. it is a decent bargain.

Exfoliate Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any feedbacks lately on the product? How was it so far? With the rave reviews of this product, I ordered one and hopefully it works for me as well.