I am crazy about Benefit's new collection of fragrances, Crescent Row. The are inspired by a row of adorable houses in Bath, England that the daughters of the founder stumbled apon. Each scent is very unique and different, so one of them is sure to please you. I had a chance to try out all three, and although I liked Laugh with me LeeLee a lot, Something About Sophia won my heart! It is just the right mix of sweet, spicy, and gorgeous flowers. Here are the descriptions of each. Which one will be your next love?
Laugh with me LeeLee: a woody floral - a light blend of citrus, jasmine & lily blossoms, naturally light scent with a classic feminine style.
- top notes: cassis, melon, citrus
- middle notes: black violet, lily, jasmine
- bottom notes: blonde wood, amber, santal
Something About Sophia: an oriental floral - a dream of oriental blossoms, mango & vanilla, an intriguing & mysterious scent with a free spirit.
- top notes: mango, freesia
- middle notes: sheer lily, jasmine sambac, peony petal
- bottom notes: musk, white caramel, vanilla bean
My Place or Yours Gina: a woody oriental - an alluring affair of pink pepper, wild raspberry & patchouli, a seductively provocative scent with a "flaunt it if you've got it" attitude.
- top notes: pink pepper, bergamot, tangerine
- middle notes: peony, wild raspberry, white lily
- bottom notes: patchouli, tonka bean, vanilla bean
They are available online at benefitcosmetics.com or at Sephora for $36 for 1oz. Spritz Lovely!