Monday, June 8, 2009

Pur Minerals Makeup and Skincare

In the summertime, my skin needs constant care. One minute it is oily and shiny, the next minute it is dry and flaky. It is so frustrating, especially when I am traveling! This is why I appreciate products that can serve more than one purpose. Both products I tried from the Pur Minerals line do just that! And they are both great for my combination-nightmare skin.

Pur Minerals Pur Polish is an exfoliating wash that can be used from head to toe! It is gentle enough to use daily in the shower on my face, or smother all over my body. It is made of natural ingredients like aloe vera, naturally exfoliating citrus oils and the soothing vitamins A and E. My finicky face always feels amazing and refreshed after a quick scrub down with Pur Polish. And priced at $21.50 for 8 fl oz, it is a good deal. My only complaint is that the pump on mine doesn't seem to work. I just unscrewed it and used the tube inside as a spatula of sorts which works ok, especially in the shower.

Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation with SPF 15 boasts that it is a foundation, concealer, powder and SPF all in one product. This is perfect for girls who want minimal fuss when it comes to makeup and sunscreen. I like that it is a mineral powder compact, instead of loose, making it much more portable. The color they sent me was a bit too dark, so I used it when I got a bit of sun the other week. It went on pretty smooth with a brush and coverage was between light and heavy. I stayed fairly shine free all day and it covered up most of my imperfections. It would be a great item to throw in your overnight bag for that weekend at the beach/shore. It is available for $24.50 on their website.

Mineral Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: