Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dove Visibly Smooth Antiperspirant/Deodorant

I know deodorant is not the most fun part of a girl's beauty routine, but I do think it has an effect on your overall scent. Therefore it is important to not only find a deodorant that works and keeps you dry, but one that smells awesome too.

Dove's new line of deodorants, Visibly Smooth, claims to minimize the the look and feel of your underarm hair over time. It contains a new formula called Pro-Epil Complex. Pro-Epil Complex is a mixture of ingredients that contains the famous Dove 1/4 Translucent Moisturizers™ and sunflower oil. Within weeks of regular use, Pro-Epil Complex is supposed to make underarm hair feel softer, finer and easier to remove.

I have been using it for a few weeks now, and although I can't notice too much of a change, I am very happy with it... because I love the scent offerings. I have tried both Wild Rose and Nature Fresh and I love them both. My underarms are doing well, no irritation to speak off and very few pesky red bumps. Maybe because I am good at scrubbing them as Dove recommends in their new at-home beauty treatment called The PitiCure™:

A PitiCure is to your underarms as a pedicure is to your feet. It removes impurities, cleanses the underarms and minimizes the look and feel of underarm hair over time in three simple steps:

  • Step 1: Use gentle exfoliating scrub or wipes to cleanse underarms helping to draw out impurities. Impurities in the underarm area can cause unwanted underarm irritation (e.g., folliculitis/ingrown hair); exfoliation and cleansing will help to relieve this.
  • Step 2: Rinse off and gently dry underarms with towel
  • Step 3: Apply Dove Visibly Smooth antiperspirant/deodorant
For best results, repeat this body treatment as needed and apply Dove Visibly Smooth antiperspirant/deodorant as part of your daily beauty routine.

De-odor Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: