Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bliss The Youth As We Know It Concentrate

Although I haven't tried too many, I've been a big fan of the few Bliss products I've gotten my hands on. My latest obsession is The Youth As We Know It Concentrate. It is a light weight moisture lotion put on after exfoliating with Peeling Groovy facial serum. It has pearl illuminators to give my skin some luminosity. The hydration is supposed to be longer lasting than most since the Hydroplex-3 (used in Bliss's in-spa The Youth As We Know It facial) binds to the skin to continue to moisturize over time. I just like that is is super light weight, smells like yummy grapefruits and absorbs quickly.
You can use alone as a light weight moisturizer or under The Youth As We Know It Moisturizer for a double dose of hydration.

Hydrate lovely!

P.S. Bliss has a special offer August 12th though August 16th:

Bliss World, LLC

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: