Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Innersense Organic Beauty Pure Essential Hair Bath and Pure Inspiration Daily Conditioner

A great addition to the expanding array of organic beauty products is Innersense Organic Beauty. They are a local Bay Area company, based in Walnut Creek, CA, making great organic products. Innersense products are a combination of carefully selected Certified Organic and Biodynamic oils, extracts and essences. These natural ingredients create the exquisite character and specific benefits of each Innersense product. All formulas are made with Certified Organic ingredients known for their nourishing, hydrating, antioxidant and anti-aging benefits. Innersense formulas are free of harsh irritating chemicals including sulfates, atificial fragrances & colors.

My hair salon in the Mission district of SF just started carrying their products, and couldn't stop raving about them. Both my stylist and the owner of the salon had tried them out and were hooked. Needless to say I walked away from my cut and partial highlight with two bottles from Innersense.

The Pure Essential Hair Bath is an amazing shampoo, made from Apricot Surfactant, Rooibos, Orange Flower Oil, Lotus Flower Essential Oil, and Cranberry Seed Oil. The natural fragrance is grapefruit jasmine, which i love love love.The big difference you'll notice with this shampoo is how it makes your hair feel after it is washed out. You are probably used to your tresses feeling all smooth and soft right after shampoo, but this makes them feel more rough, think squeaky clean. That is because they don't use any waxes or sulfates that leave residue like your are used to. I think it feels more like my hair is actually clean! Free of any dirt and gunky I picked up during the day. And a little goes a long way, since it still does suds up!

The squeaky feeling is quickly gone with an application of their Pure Inspiration Daily Conditioner. The conditioner is made with Rice Bran Oil, Soy Protein, Oat Kernel Extract, Orange Flower Oil, Rooibos, and Shea Butter. This conditioner is formulated from Certified Organic proteins, aromatic oils and flower essences. It is lightweight and build-up free so it moisturizes and strengthens the hair, improving resiliency while imparting reflective shine. I like it well enough, but I tend to use quite a lot, so I'm going to run out before I do the Hair Bath.

I would definitely recommend that you try Innersense for yourself. I love the way my hair looks and feels, and my dry scalp (its not dandruff!!!) has greatly improved.

Organic lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: