Wednesday, August 5, 2009

L'Oreal's Extra-Volume Collagen Mascara

I've found yet another mascara that I really like... and best of all, you can get it at the drugstore. I am a big proponent of tossing your mascara every 3-5 months, which is hard to do if you spend $20 bucks on it! But L'Oreal's Extra-Volume Collagen Mascara is cheap, looks great, and is easily replaceable.

First of all the brush is just fabulous. It is big a fluffy, yet doesn't get in the way but allows you to get each and every lash. The result is long, full, feathery lashes that instantly curl upwards and make my eyes look HUGE. Yet its doesn't like thick and cakey like some volumizing mascaras. Its just the right amount of oomph. The packaging is nice too, a well sized tube in shiney black plastic. It makes it look way fancier than your typical drugstore mascara. Well done L'Oreal. Next time I run our of the house and then realize i found to put on mascara, I know what I am picking up at Walgreens.

Lash Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: