Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Brighten Up!

Ah, the three day weekend is over and boy am I tired. It was full of good times and all I know is I'm glad that the work week is only 4 days! I went out every night this weekend, drank wine, hung out with old friends and new, and even danced a bit. Lots of fun, but it wreaked havoc on my skin.


On Sunday I couldn't get the dark shadows under my eyes to go away... until I remembered my latest drugstore purchase from a lunch break last week. Rite-Aid was have a BOGO deal on Maybelline, so I finally bought Dream Mousse Shadow in Vanilla Veil. It is a bit tricky to put on. I can't see how you would use anything but your finger, and it wasn't as smooth as I wanted it to be. The color is a white with gold shimmer, very pretty and helps open up my eyes a bit. I'll use it as a base for other eyes shadow, but alone I would fear it creasing.


What really impressed me and took care of that darkness around my eyes after so little sleep was the Cool Effect Cooling Shadow/Liner gel pencil I got as part of the deal (for free! I love bargains, can't you tell?!). I got it in Peach Daiquiri, a bright shimmer peachy color (looks nothing like the swatch on the website!). When I line under my eyes and a bit on the upper inside lash line, my eyes instantly open up. It looks like I had 8 hours, instead of 4! Beautiful!

Brighten Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: