Monday, May 5, 2008

Bright Pink Cheeks From NARS for Spring

Bored of my usual rosy blushes and golden bronzers, I headed over to the NARS display at Sephora to find something new. I love my Orgasm blush, but I wanted something fun and different. NARS has a huge selection of powder blushes and they all have great texture and pigment. They may be on the expensive side (25$ each) but they last forever and the compact is so sleek and chic. I ended up getting Crazed, a raspberry red with a shimmer. It is incredibly bright, so I just dust on a little on the apples of my cheeks. It's a fun look but not for everyday, though it is definitely in tune with the spring trend toward vibrant colors. Everyone needs a little brightness in their life, why not start with your blush?!

Pink Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: