Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Kat Von D For Sephora

I can't wait to get my hands on Kat Von D's new collection of cosmetics for Sephora. I've been a fan of her wacky over-the-top look since she guest starred on Miami Ink. I may never want to have even one tattoo, but I can appreciate her look however wild it may be. One thing is for sure, her eye makeup is always fantastic.

I really want the True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Beethoven! The rose design on it is fabulous (designed by the artist herself) and the colors will make for a killer smoky eye.

The Kat Eye Brush Set is also fantastic. The black handles of the brushes have the silver rose design on them. I am sure I'll be able to make some great looks with these tools.

Play Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi beth! i am new to your blog, (im actually a newly-obsessed makeup addict) and i love it!! Just wanted to tell you, i received my first ever order from Sephora today...got the kat von d eye palette in beethoven! i, like you, saw it and instantly had visions of smokey eyes! So i'll let you know once i try it this evening! I also ordered the Diorshow mascara in Blackout waterproof, I've been looking for a good mascara and have heard wonderful things. Pretty exciting stuff for this newbie!