Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mineral Bronzer from AfterGlow

The nice people at AfterGlow Mineral Cosmetics, based close by me in San Carlos, sent me one of their organic lose mineral Glow Bronzers to try out. They come in three shades: Light, Medium and Deep. I got Deep, but it isn't too dark for my extremely pale skin if I use it sparingly. I need a little help in the color department these days, living in San Francisco. I dust it all over my face and neck for a touch of "sun" without the damage. Mica is the first ingredient, so it is slightly sparkly to add to the glow. I like that AfterGlow uses certified organic extracts, like grapefruit and rosemary. Natural and organic is all the rage right now, so they are smart to use these in their products. If you are interested in having the products you wear on your face be made from ingredients you've heard of and can pronounce, check out the site and see what else they have to offer.

Bronze Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: