Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Years!

I'm not a huge fan of New Year's Eve. I feel like there is so much pressure to have a good time, go super big and fabulous, that it's more likely to be a disappointment than the best night of the year. But I am starting to get excited for tonight. My friends roped me into going to one of the big, fancy, over-the-top parties in SF. I am mostly excited to get all dolled up, drink bubbly with my girls, and pretend we are fabulously wealthy and important (there is even a red carpet and everything at this party!). I am wearing the same dress I wore to my company holiday party, since I got so many compliments and hardly anyone saw me. It is a fabulous royal blue coctail dress that just shines in pictures, especially when everyone else is wearing LBDs, as they often do. I got some fab pewter patent leather pumps and a gorgeous smokey jewelled necklace to go with, but I am most excited about the new eyeliner I picked up (of course!). It is Urban Decay's Liquid Eyeliner in Radium, a metallic royal blue, because it matches my dress perfectly! I am a little nervous to try out a new look for tonight but I figure, why not?! I'm thinking a smokey eye that incorporates the bright blue liner, and lots of shimmer and sparkle. I'll let you know how it goes.


Hope everyone has a wonderful New Years! Party Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: