Friday, December 28, 2007

My Favorite Gift

So glad its Friday, coming back to work has been surprisingly busy. I'm ready for a fun weekend out and about with some old friends and new ones. And my favorite Christmas gift is going to help make me feel fabulous: my new Infiniti Nano Silver by Conair™ Tourmaline Ceramic™ Hair Styler. I have used it a few times now, and I can honestly say it's the best hair dryer I've ever owned. Of course I've only ever bought hair dryers at the drugstore, and a few years back I even used a travel sized dryer for a long time (I was so clueless back then!).


A month after my last haircut, my ends were already fried. I knew it was time to move up to the next level. This new dryer is awesome. It has 2 speeds and 3 heat settings, and a cool shot. It comes with three attachments: an adjustable diffuser, a straightening comb attachment, and a slot concentrator attachment. The tourmaline ceramic drys my hair faster, without feeling excessively hot. So I end up with less damage, shorter drying time, and a great volume. Very important since I can't seem to have a good hair day without blow drying, everyday. Sometimes twice... Bad, I know!

It is also a great product because it is so affordable! On Amazon right now it is $41.25! What a steal! If you are still drying your hair with some cheap drugstore dryer, click away and achieve better hair!
Dry Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Kelly S. Nichols said...

I ordered this dryer from Amazon and I love it. Thanx!!!!