Monday, February 25, 2008

New Lippy From Fresh

This weekend, in the midst of craziness, I some how managed to find time to organize not only my shoe rack but my overfowing collection of lip glosses. I found some REALLY old, nasty ones at the bottom of the pile, and discovered a new favorite. Cuz really, you can never have too many lip glosses.

I discovered a sample size Fresh Sugar Lip Gloss in a bright cherry red (looks like it is probably Sugar Shag, but I'm not 100% sure since there is no label) and now I'm hooked. I am for sure heading to Sephora and picking up some new lippies. It has a nice lightly sweet taste, lots of moisture, and the color is almost a stain sort of looks. Even the bright red looks natural somehow.

I am for sure going to look at Sugar Flirt (shimmering honey raspberry) and Sugar Cherry Rose (shimmering soft cherry rose). I always seem to end up with a million light pink lip glosses. I need to branch out!

Lip Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Sugar Flirt is fantastic! It's been a go-to gloss for me ever since I picked it up. I love a glossy subtle red gloss, and it's perfect. Plus the scent is so good!

Anonymous said...

I love sugar fairy cuz ya know... a girl can never have enough pink lipglosses, lol.

Jamie said...

I agree -- you can never have too many lipglosses! This one sounds great. I'll definitely have to pick it up!