Friday, February 1, 2008

100th Post!

I just noticed that this will be my 100th post since I started my blog back in September! Wow exciting! So I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all my friends, bloggers and otherwise, for reading and commenting. It means the world to me. As I said yesterday in response to that nasty article, I do this out of sheer passion for the product and the desire to share it with those around me. I hope you have enjoyed reading as much as I've enjoyed writing. Please don't hestitate to send me comments or suggestions on what you would like to see. I love new ideas!


Here is to many more hundreds of posts! I don't see myself running out of subject material anytime soon... :-)

Read Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

nilla cookie said...

Woo hoo! 100 posts already! Boy does time fly when you're having fun :)

Here's to many, MANY more wonderful beauty tidbits for you as a Beauty Junkie in SF!!