Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cutical Care In A Pen

Among other things I picked up on my Sephora haul the other day, I got a fabulous new toy to keep in my purse at all times. I have noticed my cuticles getting really dry and gross this past winter. I even committed the cardinal sin of getting them trimmed during my last manicure. Girls, never do that! Its terrible for them! All you need to do is moisturize them regularly and push them back with a wooden cuticle tool.

So now in my purse, along with multiple lip glosses and my compact powder, I carry Sephora's Cuticle Care Pen. It is the handiest way to keep your cuticles soft, without a lot of muss and fuss. It has a slight smell of tea tree oil which has tons of benefits. Go pick one up today and you'll never want to be without it!

Care Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

AudreyO said...

what a nice find...this winter was harsh on nails.