Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Find Your Next Fragrance At Sephora

Are you one of those people who has been wearing the same scent for the last 10 years? Well maybe its time to look for something new... seriously, get out of that rut! Or maybe you are like me and every time you get close to finishing a scent you just want to try something new! Call it fragrance ADD but it is too much fun. Besides, you end up with a whole collection of fragrances to choose from everyday.
Sephora has this great tool on their website called Fragrance Finder. You can enter either a scent or brand you already like or a notes you enjoy (floral, fresh, woodsy, etc.) and it leads you to new scents to try. Sephora has such a wide variety of fragrances to choose from, you're bound to find something you'll like and from a brand you might not expect. Also Sephora generally has a wider selection, especially smaller sizes and fun things like rollerballs that allow you to try the scent for a little bit less cash.

I entered in that I liked LAMB by Gwen Stefanie. I've written about it twice before but I'm never satisfied wit its lasting power. The finder suggested, among other things, Gucci's Envy Me. I've smelled this before and liked it, but I'd forgotten about it. Guess I'll have to check it out now.

Scent Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: