Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Friends and Family Discount at MAC!

I got the email yesterday, but wasn't able to share the news with you all until now (Thank god they extended it through Tuesday July 17th at 11:59 PST): Get 15% off at MAC.com AND free shipping!!! Not bad huh? Just use the code MACFF08 at checkout.

I have been staying away from MAC for awhile, trying to broaden my horizons, but now seemed like a good time to jump back in! Here is what I ordered (only two things... this girl is on a budget!):

Tendertones Lip Balm SPF 12 in Sweet Tooth, a sheer coral with a white pearl. It sound perfectly pretty for the summer months and I need a go-to lip balm/gloss with some sun protection! The pot its in is also very cute.


Eye Kohl in Haycinth, a golorious-morning blue (their description, not mine, but it sold me!). I love soft eyeliners and I need a fun bright color for a change. I've heard good thing but never tried MAC eyeliners, so we shall see.

Shop Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

marisol said...

I took advantage of the F & F discount and got hooked up with some goodies at the Berkeley store.

If you are looking for an eye popping colored eye liner, check out Smoothblue Technakol Liner. I used it today to give my neutral look a pop and loved it. MAC describes it as an Ocean blue with frost.