Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sad Mac

I just wanted to tell you all how sad I am that I haven't been able to post all week! My macbook crashed last week and I finally had time just yesterday to get it checked out. Poor thing's hard drive is done for. So its in the hands of the very cute helpful geniuses at the apple store now. They promised to return it to me in a few days so I can return to posting! I've got some great things to tell you about so stay tuned and thanks for hangin out till then!

Repair lovely Mac guys!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

marisol said...

Oh no... a sad MAC. That bites!

However, it does remind me of this video.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QUciPGt03uQ

Anonymous said...

You hang on in there till its fixed because we know that when you bounce back into action - we are all in for a treat. Juicy information