Monday, June 2, 2008

VO5 Flirtations!

This is a fun game of flirtatious good times! You sign on as a girl or a boy (I'm assuming most of you out there are girls...just a guess), and enter you date of birth and "name" (pick something fun and cute!) then it matches you with two boys that are actually online. I got to be the Judge, which meant I picked questions/flirtations to ask the "bachelors" and then voted for either one based on their answers. The answers are pretty funny. One of my guys was major rico suave and the other was cute boy-next-door (much more my type!). In the end you pick the one you like the best. Online flirtations! What's next cyber dates?! Crazy technology. But try it out! You might have some fun.


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: