Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Island Michael Kors Burmuda

I was a fan of the original Island by Michael Kors way back when I started this blog over a year ago, but as far I can figure, that has been discontinued and replaced with Island Capri and now Island Bermuda. I tried Capri, but I didn't love the dry down on my skin. I think it smells lovely on other people though. Today I received a sample of Bermuda, which I also really enjoy when it first goes on, but the dry down is a little baby powdery for me. The gift set available at sephora right now would make a cute valentines gift. The white clutch that comes with the perfume and lip gloss looks a little cheap but might be perfect for a night out in Mexico... so start planning you trip now! (I wish...).

Notes: Freesia, Hibiscus, Cassis Buds, Tiare, Peony, Jasmine, Passion Flower, Driftwood, Soft Skin Accord, and Cedar.

Spritz Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: