Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Liiv Botanicals by Avon Vital Day Cream SPF 20

Everyone is following the trend to be more green, more natural, even Avon. Their line Liiv Botanicals is all about using plant extracts and dye-free and preservative-free formulas. I had a chance to try few of the products in the line, and so far I am happy with them. But my favorite has been the Vital Day Cream with SPF 20. It is every thing I ask for in a good daily moisturiser. It goes on light, absorbs quickly, and has sunscreen! I doesn't irrate my sensitive, combo skin and seems to keep shine to a minimum under my face powder. For $15 bucks, I'll forgive its only flaw, that it comes in a pot which can be messy and unsanitary. I'm looking forward to trying more of the Liiv Botanicals products, and glad to know I can purchase them online without a Avon rep.

Green Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: