Monday, February 23, 2009

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion's new shade

Being such a huge fan of Urban Decay's original eyeshadow primer portion, I practically ran to Sephora when I heard they were coming out with a new shade, Sin. My basic everyday shadow is a champagne shimmer anyways, so the idea of my primer being a shimmer makes sense. Now I can get a little extra shimmer by using Sin under my favorite frosts and shimmers, and save my original UDPP for those days I want a more matte look. The staying power is consistant, and I could see wearing Sin alone if I'm in a super rush, although lets be honest, I always make time to do my eyes! A little goes along way, but I like that I can use it as a brow highlighter as well. All in all, a great new product, but same slightly frustrating bottle design. Oh well.

Prime Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frustrating ottle design? I love it! Maks it such a nice gift - sth. special.

Anonymous said...

I need to get this!