Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Murad Moisture Silk Eye Gel

I am still not sure I am ready to commit to using an eye cream on a regular basis, but I may have found one that I will use. Murad's Moisture Silk Eye Gel is supposed to calm and hydrate tired, puffy eyes, especially during the day, with the help of Caffine and Chamomile extract. I don't tend to get puffy bags under my eyes, unless I haven't slept in days, but I do have moderately dark under eye circles. This means I always use quite a bit of concealer on them. This eye cream is a great base for all that because it is silky smooth and absorbs very quickly. It must be the glycerin that makes it feel so silky, and helps my concealer (usually my beloved YSL Touche Eclat) glide on easy and stay on all day. I am not sure this specific eye cream will ward off any wrinkles that are coming later in my life, but it helps my issues now, so I'll take it.

Silky Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: