Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser

In the spirit of using up products I have laying around, I started using Caudalie's Instant Foaming Cleanser again. I always liked it, but it is soooo gentle, it almost feels like it is not really cleaning my face. Though now I think this is false. My skin has been looking brighter and very clear. The cleanser doesn't over dry it, so that I don't have to put moisturizer on before I go to bed (I've been super lazy about this lately). It smells very nice, like an expensive glass of champagne or something. I don't use it in the shower though, because it seems to work best applied to my skin dry and rubbed in well, before I add water to the mix and eventually wash off. I especially recommend this to anyone with super sensitive skin. One of my best friends swears by it, since everything else makes her look like she has rosecea right after she washes. Caudalie knows their stuff and whether yours skin is dry or oily, this wash might be one of your new favs.

Wash Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: