Monday, May 4, 2009

MAX Factor Vivid Impact Lipcolor

Ok. I'll be the first to admit it. I am not a lover of lipstick. But if I was... I'd want one that actually lasts. No one likes re-applying lipstick or living in constant fear that all that is left is a ring around the outside of your lips. Yuck. Can you tell I was scarred from seeing this happen to my mother?!

Well, Max Factor's new Vivid Impact Lipcolor definitely lasts. And lasts. And lasts. I tried on the hot pink color I got one evening, then promptly laid around blogging and the like until I went to bed. The next morning I went to look in the mirror and... I still had a very pink pout!

If hot party pink isn't your thing, it does come in many other colors, including 4 reds, 5 beige/browns, 3 mauves, 4 wine/burgundies, and yes 4 pinks! One is sure to please your lips, even if you don't like lipstick!

Paint you Lips Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: