Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Smashbox Limitless Long Wearing Lip Gloss

I'm soooooo excited that warm weather is here and here to say! I am about to head up to Lake Shasta and start summer right this memorial day weekend with tons of friends, fun and fabulous SUN! Although it will be hard, I probably won't be wearing much makeup on the lake, but I ALWAYS need lip gloss. Smashbox's new Limitless Long Wearing Lip Gloss with SPF 15 is a perfect choice for this trip ($21). I can have pretty, glossy lips and keep them protected from the harmful rays of the sun! And since the gloss in a tube and not a pot, it won't matter if it get a little hot in the sun and melts. The Forever shade is the perfect subtle pink and it goes great with no makeup and a little bit of a tan (faux of course).

Sun (and protect) Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: