Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Kiss & Stay Lip Gloss

While I'm not big into lots of color on my lips, some days just call for it. And if I'm going to wear a color all day it has to last since I never remember to re-apply. But when it comes to gloss I love, love, love to re-apply all day long. So I think Rimmel London has come up with the perfect product for me. Their new Lasting Finish Kiss & Gloss gives me a nice lasting color on one side and then gloss I can apply and re-apply to my hearts content. The color and most of the gloss lasted through my morning coffee and lunch, which is more than enough for me. The gloss is a little sparkly and very shiny with the right amount of stickiness. I tried shade 200 "Enduring Love" and found it to be a good neutral pink for everyday lip wear, or a night out. I'm sure one of the 12 shades they have will make you as equally happy.

Lip Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: