Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lindsey Lohan's Sevin Nyne Tanning Mist

If you are anything like me, your legs are a clear indication that it has only recently gotten warmer outside. My legs right now are PASTY white. My only option to cover the whiteness and the lovely pink spider bites I just discovered on my legs (my kitten is not doing his bug exterminating job, he thinks being cute will get him far enough...) is a glowy, bronzey, hopefully not-too-orangey self-tanner.

Lucky me, there is a new option on the market, courtesy of LiLo herself, under the brand name Sevin Nyne (guess that is cleaver... in her world). Sephora is the only one to carry the Sevin Nyne Tanning Mist right now, and I am guessing it will be a money maker for them. It is supposed to be more natural that your average tanning spray, using real caramel to create a sun-kissed glow all over your gams. It also has goji berry extra, a powerful antioxidant, and doesn't contain CFCs and comes in a recycled can (how green of LiLo?!). But it still has DHAs, the stinky stuff in all other self-tanners, but maybe the caramel and something called Ordonone can cover it up...

Spray Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

JacQlin said...

have you tried this out? is it good? Does it dry the skin? thanks