Tuesday, May 26, 2009

H20 Plus Fun in the Sun Products

I'm back, after a little hiatus... everyone needs a break sometimes. I spent the last 3 days swaying about on a houseboat on Lake Shasta with 20 awesome people. Needless to say I was in need of sun products on my trip! Lucky for me the folks at H20 Plus hooked it up just in time for my adventure. I have been using H2o Plus' SPF 30 Face everyday as a moisturizer, so I knew that their products had to come on the boat with me as well. The SPF 45 Body was great for long hours laying about on the top deck and the After Sun Body Serum was a lifesaver afterward. It's aloe and vitamin E formula is not sticky in the slightest, yet it is oil free, so I don't have to worry about it making me breakout. As a bonus, it is non-scented, so even my guys friends could use it, if they had too much fun in the sun. Even though I protected my face as best I could, I still got a bit of a sunglasses tan going on now. I'm going to try H2o Plus' Sunless Tan Face tonight and see if I can get it to even me out a bit! And when my legs start to lose what little color I did get, I will test out the Sunless Tan Body too!

How was your weekend?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: