Tuesday, July 29, 2008

2008 Glam Beauty Awards: Go Vote!

Head over to Glam and vote for your favorite makeup, skincare, body care, haircare, and other random beauty products in the 2008 Glam Beauty Awards. Its kinda fun to see what they have pulled together for all the categories. I don't like to vote in things like this where I haven't tried most of the products, so I didn't vote for a lot of the skincare and body care sections but I did vote for all the makeup ones. I just LOVE Cover Girl Lash Blast and everyone I know who's tried it agrees. I also enjoyed the miscellaneous section with categories like best beauty accessory and best celebrity endorsement. Go see for yourself and vote up a storm.

Vote Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

marisol said...

Checking it out...thanks!

Anonymous said...

I agree, really interesting to see what they've chosen for each category.