Want to look like a hot young singer/songwriter?! Well, MAC's Sr. Artist Romero Jennings did the makeup for new music sensation Keri Hilson for her appearances on BET’s 106th & Park and MTV TRL and I can tell you all the products he used!I didn't know who she was right off the bat either, but don't worry, I am sure you know who she is. She was the girl who sang in Timbaland’s super catchy, great but over-played “The Way I Are." She’s made a name for herself as a songwriter, writing for artists including Justin Timberlake, The Pussycat Dolls, Britney Spears and Usher. Now she’s out promoting the video for her first single, “Energy.” ans her first solo album will drop in September. Sounds like one talented beauty! BET’s 106th & Park aired Monday afternoon. Her appearance on MTV TRL aires on Wednesday. Here is the list of products Sr. Artist Romero Jennings used on her:
- Prep + Prime Skin
- Moisture Blend Foundation NC42, NC43 and NW45 Matte Bronzing Powder
- Blush in Sunbasque and Frankly Scarlet
- Eye shadow: Saddle, Blacktied, Cream de Violet, Blacktrack Fluidline Gel Liner
- Spice and Plum Lip Liner
- Prep + Prime Lash Primer, Plushlash Mascara in Plushblack and Fascinating pencil
- Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Medium and Dark for contouring
- Mineralized Eye Shadow Duo in Love Connection and Two to Glow
- Lipstick in Mellow Mood
- Lipglass in Major Minor
"Get the Look" straight from the master himself with his methods:
- Pump up lashes top and bottom with 2 coats of prep and prime mascara
- Then add one heavy winter coat of Plushlash mascara in Plushblack.
- I then add the #7 lashes which I cut into fine pieces and place on the top lashes!
- The skin was primed with Prep + Prime Skin and polished with a sheer coat of Moistureblend Foundation that is highlighted with Moisturelush Eye Cream and contoured Matte Bronzer!
- Shadows were pumped up with Creme de Violet used as a liner/shadow under eye while Saddle and Black Tied shadows frames the eye!