Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New Fresh Firebird Mascara

While I am quite attached to my Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara, I am an undying beauty junkie. So when the opportunity arose to try a new mascara, I jumped to the task. Fresh's new Firebird Mascara is housed in an absolutely stunning dark green tube with a gold feather pattern on it. The brush and its bristles are HUGE. A few gentle swipes on my lashes and they are coating well. It creates more of a feathery, 70s look than my usual thick dramatic volumized lashes but I like it just the same. Different is good sometimes, you know?! My only complaint is that after 5 hours or so, it seems to fall and smudge a bit on me. Must be because of the super nourishing ingredients like seabuckthorn berry oil, red algae, and panthenol in it... right?! Well, I still say try it out yourself, the tube alone is worth it, if your a sucker for beautiful packaging like me. Available at Fresh.com and at Sephora starting in August.

Lash Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

marisol said...

Hi Beth -
I wonder if it would hold up better with a primer. I really like the packaging. I may try it just for that. LOL