Friday, November 21, 2008

Aveda Volumizing Tonic

Want to add some life to your lifeless locks? Aveda has a great spray that will help solve your flat woes without adding any weight to your do. I for one know what it is like to have fine, thin hair that does nothing but lay flat, especially if I let it...gasp... air dry. Now I spritz a bit of Aveda's Volumizing Tonic on my roots, maybe flip my head over and give the underneath a bit of love too, and dry the heck out of it with a round brush. The result is bouncy, bigger hair that has a bit of texture without being too stiff. Just don't over spray, or it will get a bit... sticky. Yeck! And, most importantly, this tonic smells good with something called a Pure-Fume(tm) aroma that contains essential oils to uplift your senses! So your mood can be lifted... just like your hair!

Spritz Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I use this stuff and it's one of the RARE products that actually does work! I have fine hair and need the boost so I recommend it also. I'm not a huge fan of Aveda's "natural" scents in their products, but it's not so overwhelming that I can't deal.