Friday, November 14, 2008

Kevyn Aucoin The Volume Mascara

Posthumously, Kevyn Aucoin has come out with his own makeup line. Not sure how that works, but hey, I like what I see. After looking over the whole line, my first purchase was The Volume Mascara. My experience with Too Faced's Lash Injection Pinpoint mascara taught me how nice it is to have a mascara that makes tubes. Tube mascaras are great because they don't smudge or fall throughout the day. They are water resistant but all you need it a little water and some gentle rubbing to get them off. Kevyn's volume mascara gives a bit more volume than the Too Faced but it tends to get a little more clumpy. It also drys a bit slower, but once it is, it will stay on for days. Literally. The brushes are the same, very small and thin, which helps you get every last lash coated. So try Kevyn's The Volume Mascara if it sounds like something you would like. I know mascara is a very personal choice, so the bottom line is find the one you like and replace it every 3-4 months!

Lash Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: