Monday, November 17, 2008

DDF Glycolic 10% Exfoliating Oil Control Gel

I know that for me, the key to clearer skin and smaller pores lays in using a serum with glycolic or salicylic acid in it. And why not a product that has BOTH? Well, DDF has a great serum called Glycolic 10% Exfoliating Oil Control Gel. Together, the glycolic and salicylic acids work hard at sloughing off the dead skin cells on your face that trap the dirty bacteria in your pores and prevent natural oil drainage. I wouldn't call this a mattifying gel, but it has helped my congested skin clear up quite nicely with only a few weeks of use. I still get a bit shiney by mid-day but that doesn't both me as much as nasty pimples and blackheads rearing their ugly heads. If you have moderately congested skin, I would highly recomend adding this product to your regime, twice daily after your cleanse and before your moisturize. Best part is, it doesn't overly dry you out either. So no nasty flakes and fewer breakouts. What's not to love?!

Gel Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: